BoilersOnDemand.com designs, builds and markets substantially pre-built and assembled Engineered Hydronic (FHW) Systems. These products are typically intended to be installed by others at their points-of-use and are sold F.O.B. our facility in Antrim, New Hampshire and priced accordingly.
However, they are heavy and require careful, safe handling practices. We have adapted from our experience a dedicated equipment dolly with fixturing and handling aids for this purpose.
The options are therefore:
- Utilize our dolly with contracted, trained personnel for delivery, or
- Incur a crating charge and hire or provide a carrier service.
Note: Both of these are “For-Fee” services.
Additional Post-Delivery Services offered:
- Full Installation Service offered for NH Replacements Only.
- Partial installation to the degree that site applicable Codes permit.
- Loose piece fit up for exhaust (flue pipe), piping orientation and pre-fit as applicable to the degree that site applicable Codes permit.
NOTE: Request a Quotation for any Post-Delivery Services.
For any and all services beyond a product delivery and approximate positioning a signed “Save Harmless Agreement” is required. No exceptions!
The customer is responsible for obtaining and providing any applicable Permits, both prior and post-installation. These include Installation, Inspection and Operation Permits and specific installation details (proximities, fire containment and/or attenuation, etc.).
Specific details and conditions must be provided prior to contracting service(s).